Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bad Bad Sissy! BAD MARCY

Marcy I know you love me
I know you want to make me happy...
but sending the link to our blog.... to other Mistresses
Is NOT the thing to do
Sending it to other sissys that are your friends...thats okay!


I know you only wanted to show off...
I know I understand...but this is not something you do..

so for punshiment you have to go in the lobby
and get the manager Danny to take some photos of you!
like a good sissy!
update: see photo below
marcy look at how you were sitting..
 were you trying to show off your panties?
YOU need to get some control!
NOW
Do YOU understand!?

OMG
now marcy wants to blow Danny!
 The guy who took the photos 
LMAO
ms monroe: i would pay him $20 to blow him lol
update: obviously marcy was having fun but...
ended up getting sick until 2am
feel better marcy


No comments:

Post a Comment