Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bikini Wednesday & Hump Me Day!

As always , I would love to hear from you!
cum celebrate with me on Niteflirt!
I have been taking calls now for 2 year on NF!!
woop woop
Have a wonderful HUMP ME day! :)
I have 2 lovely Lady humps (  *  Y  *  ) LOL

Okay so my sissy wanted to get in on Bikini Wednesday too LOL...
What a Sissy SLUT !! check her out!
Ms.Marcy got so excited about her new Pink bikini
She forgot to put her wig on LMAO 
oh my lol what's next??? LOL
I really feel the need to elaborate on this pink bikini..
Before purchasing the bikini ...at a large store..
Marcy (dressed as M**K) asked the dressing room attendant if she could 
*try on the bikini *oh my!
The Lady who worked there mouth dropped open and she uttered the words..
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
She held the bikinis up and said these NO!
Then called on the loud speaker for security!
The security officer followed Ms.Marcy to the check out line. Where she purchased her lovely pink bikini
okay I'm done for now but I had to share that LMAO
 

18 comments:

  1. LOL lookie who posted OH MY!!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're saying thank you,because I didn't post the other photos!
    Um Marcy the day isn't over yet! LOL
    Mmmmm squirming for me now huh :)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes maam, no need to post more. U have control now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy SMoke, I know this guy. CUte pics lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my blushing, You think I'm CUTE Ralph?
    from Mark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bad Sissy I used the wrong name
    from marcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL to much *vodka "Silly Slutty Sissy!!" LOL
    Tomorrow is Thirsty Thursday looks like you will need more Skyy tomorrow :)~

    Mmmmm good to the last drop huh ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. btw that just means more *photos and *videos but you Love that cause your a Super Slutty Sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marcy bad bad sissy Posting your real name !!
    Bad BAD sissy! I removed it for now <~ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Envy, I didn't know you did transgender you never mentioned it. Will call again soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all kinds of things. It makes it more exciting! Don't you think? I am always game for something new! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG WOW OMG @ you and your sissy! LOL bet he/she will do anything you want..... LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, "Anything".... LOL can you imagine..
    YOU do know how my mind can works OH MY!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete