Monday, May 10, 2010

GOT MILF? It's Mutual Masturbation Monday!

I got your MILF right here :)~


Remember it's ..........
National Masturbation Month!
Flirt Phonesex Jackathon
Call Me  CALL ENVY! Let's Masturbate :) xo 
I hope you're enjoying the Free photos in honor of the jack-a-thon blog hop :)

*oh get this... Today from 2:30pm-5:30pm est
The cable guy has to come here!
Wahhh I want to be playing ... maybe I will put my eavesdrop listing on and be naughty lol :)~ maybe he'll be cute lol
*Anyway, I use digital for my phone line, internet and cable tv
They said I have a "digital leak"!
It's interfering with the airplanes and the tower...
OH MY !
Do you think they can "hear me" on my calls?
LOL



ps. I also have my sissy on assignment for today......
1. new wig
2. new panties from Victoria Secrets
3. pedicure and pink toes for the week :)~
and soooooo much more with step by step photos along the way oh my what a good sissy  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>> My Sissy Marcy lol :)~

2 comments:

  1. i love the new pics and it's going to be very exciting to check every day and see what is new keep it up sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like them! Thank you :)
    Kisses & Licks in all those special places xo

    ReplyDelete