Sunday, June 6, 2010

Get Naked! Sunday!

and
Give me a call!
Call Button
I would love a GOOD HOT phone SEX call! 
I was off yesterday! I went boating woop woop
(: yes I had a LOT of fun :) 
Flirt
*I love ALL types of calls... this last one..was different....
You *wouldn't believe me if I told you!
I have to tell you!!! LOL
Okay, I had a sneaker cleaner.. 
What's that you ask..... lol
He gets a pair of sneakers from this girl,
Lets just call her ...Lisa.....
Lisa's , boyfriend..is a athletic trainer....
A "real man:" unlike Lets call him Stuart...
Stuart then... licks those sneakers clean lol :)~ slurp lol
Because he is not worthy of her ...or her shoes..
Only worthy of sniffing and licking her boyfriends..size 13 shoes!
oh my!
How do I know ? I heard him! lol how pathetic!
Call me and Lets play! lol
I mean really play!
Lick this not that lol :)~ 
I need a REAL phonesex CALL!
oh my!!! but it was entertaining lol :)~
And after all it is Bare it all..with your favorite flirt month!
That can be Bare it to be Naked
or Bare your Soul tell me your fantasy.
.....  
"Envy" is one of the 7 Deadly sins! CallEnvy Call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment