Friday, June 18, 2010

No Mercy for Marcy ! lol

Marcy loves to have me take photos of her.. and have her go places for special items....
She also loves for her other side to be put in his place.... sooooooooooooooooooo NO MERCY TODAY!
MARK!!!
 HOW Dare you Keep MS.MARCY away yesterday! 
Yes , I know you called me several times...
You begged me to help you keep Marcy away... 
so that you could get some work accomplished..
I understood..............................................
BUT I loveeeeeeeee PLAYING with MS.MARCY! 

This is for you Ms.Marcy :)
Thank you for the tributes xo
 I am sure you remember this night.....
I should have called room service!!
I love the title of this novel lol :)~
and the photo! LMAO
I couldn't make up my mind so I made this one too..

No comments:

Post a Comment