Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Reach out and TOUCH ME! TUESDAY!

 

Obviously I love to have fun! 
I have a tattoo...Its a BlowPoP
I hide my tattoo a lot because my close friends know about it 
lol go figure lol
The next photo shows one of my girlfriends.. licking my lolli ...
because I AM 2 TREATS in 1 :)~xo
oh my .... Ms Marcy said Don't forget your sissy lol
Like I could ever forget Ms Marcy lol
I know you're My Slut ....you wrote it on your chest...LOL
don't worry
I always add...info and photos :)~  I love playing with you.. Mark/Marcy Ma......ic  <~ fill in the blanks..
* clue its hidden on the page some where oh my!
 
Such a Sissy Faggot!

Speaking of LolliPoPs ....
I loved this photo... LOL 
...
I had Marcy go out and buy a bag of lollipops...
I am sure you know what she did with them.. oh my!


No comments:

Post a Comment