Monday, July 12, 2010

New week New day New positions! lol

Have a great week Sissy!
I love new photos don't you! lol
We will get back to the other assignments soon
but I am having so much fun with these photos!

I have gotten a number of offline messages
telling me how much these photos are being enjoyed! lol
So here is a new one for today!

Patty Blows Marcy lol :)
 OH MY!
Marcy is a good sissy slut
Marcy cleans Patty ALL UP!
YUM YUM FUN FUN!
LOL
I am having so much fun showing the sissy slut off that
I have to add one more!
Big or Little
Ms.Marcy = Entertainment and FUN for everyone!
xo I love my sissy slut! xo

New hotel Hampton Inn  Roanoke
New Photos to come !
New assignments for fun!
LOL
 Ms.Marcy tied things up .. and seperated them
then had this to say...
LOL
ms marcy: oh my yes maam, cant walk regular with them spreaded, lol


No comments:

Post a Comment