Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Little Sissy Slut

I was busy yesterday 
and
 couldn't give my sissy slut attention
poo poo sissy
Sissy put on lipstick
 and got dressed 
WHen I finally did sign on to Niteflirt!!

I got a 3 hr call !!! LOL
Sissy Kept IMing me while I was on the call ...
telling me she was getting dressed and was very drunk!!!!
telling me how she wanted to entertain me 


As soon as I hung up
 and had planned on playing with sissy marcy....


I got another call!!!! LMAO
it was a 45 min sex session call!


BY this time ... I was to tired to play !
oh my! 1 am and ready for bed...

POOR POOR SISSY
but we will play tonight :)
I know I know you got dressed! 
LOL
but youre my Chattel don't forget it!
:)
**reminder below!**
ANYTIME ANYWHERE! 


my new perverted little sissy slut!

LOL
JULIA OTHERWISE KNOWN AS  J.D.J.


No comments:

Post a Comment