Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thank you Sissy!

Yesterday, I got a package...
(I used a gift card from amazon )
Thank you Sissy
&
Purchased a NEW toy!
damn I have to get used to it!
its a little large for me...



oh well it will be fun breaking it in!
LOL now call me so I Can break YOU IN lol


msmarcy said...


You are welcome Mistress. Good usage for the gift card. Enjoy the new toy. I only wish I had that size. Lol

*see photo
youre right Marcy ... nothing like my new toy not even close ..
 if i click on the photo it gets a little bigger but not much LOL
http://www.tube8.com/share/cock-abuse/162059/

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome Mistress. Good usage for the gift card. Enjoy the new toy. I only wish I had that size. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you dont have that size see in the above photo .. the one with you in the heels! lol

    ReplyDelete