Monday, September 20, 2010

100 more today!

its make that ass sting monday!
even if I did that on sunday!
because monday is my fun day!
snicker

Update OH MY!
I have been adding videos of marcy all over the net on different websites..
and
 Marcy is attracting fans!!!!!!!! LMAOO
check out the latest!!!

ms monroe: ‎​hey girlfriend ~ know you are working but i just saw Envys blog for the first time.
ms monroe: ‎​didnt realize she had made you a movie star
ms monroe: ‎​im gonna go home and masturbate to one of your vids tonight
ms monroe: All from joeygirl another sissy
ms monroe: Never thought anybody would masturbate to my videos?  Oh dear
I think your little sissy girlfriend needs to give me a call so I can get my strap-on out 
and give her what she needs! 
Then maybe we can get you both together for some real fun! 
Mmmmmm
Hello Sissy Joeygirl !
give me a call sometime!
I would loveeeeeeeeeee
to hear from you
I always looking for new gurls for my stable 
xo Envy

No comments:

Post a Comment