Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Pathetic Sissy Slut




Here's what msmarcyPropertyofCallEnvy has to say:


Let’s make it clear where i stand with you. I know you don't care what i do, or how powerful i think i am or how many people i have fooled into believing i am a man. You know exactly what I am: A sad, pathetic piece of shit who doesn’t deserve the control or respect the “real world” gives me. There’s only one world where i belong…YOURS, and in YOUR world, I will have neither. I will gratefully accept your lashings whether they come from hangers or other. I will Kneel before you and see myself for what I really am…NOTHING AT ALL!




My response:


Umm helloooooo 
HELLO 
knock knock 
Are you trying to tell me something???
 I didnt already know ? LMAO

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap that picture scared the hell out of me when I opened it. Where did you find that slut!?!?

    ReplyDelete