Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Totally Pathetic Tuesday

M&M is getting jealous of my other sissy callers...

I mentioned how I let one spit cum into my mouth and M&M couldn't believe it!
couldn't believe how I could let someone else touch me
HAHHAA
well duh!
Not you sissy you're my most pathetic sissy of all you certainly cant kiss me!
come on lmaooooo

But, Sissy I would spit into your mouth... lol

power, authority, jurisdiction, control, command, sway, dominion mean the right to govern or rule or determine. power implies possession of ability to wield force, permissive authority, or substantial influence . authority implies the granting of power for a specific purpose within specified limits . jurisdiction applies to official power exercised within prescribed limits . control stresses the power to direct and restrain . command implies the power to make arbitrary decisions and compel obedience . sway suggests the extent or scope of exercised power or influence . dominion stresses sovereign power or supreme authority .power, force, energy, strength, might mean the ability to exert effort. power may imply latent or exerted physical, mental, or spiritual ability to act or be acted upon . force implies the actual effective exercise of power . energy applies to power expended or capable of being transformed into work . strength applies to the quality or property of a person or thing that makes possible the exertion of force or the withstanding of strain, pressure, or attack . might implies great or overwhelming power or strength .

No comments:

Post a Comment