Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday adventures.....

Guess what happened today?
Today Jason my shoe slave called... okay he called numerous times because he cant live without me
:)
I own Jason .... and he wants to give me everything
He wants to make me happy
Listen to this recording...http://callenvy.com/callenvyblog.html/http://callenvy.com/callenvyblog.html/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Voice-3.wav
.....
I will have a certificate on the wall it wont be a marriage license
It will be a certificate showing my financial ownership over Jason....
He is giving me everything...
He is giving me all of his money in all of his bank accounts 
LOL
I love my little shoe slave Jason ...
I have decided that Jason can live in my closet...
This isn't my regular closet this is my shoe closet...
How fitting  lol for Jason...
He can be my shoe closet Slave..



See the inside of my shoes... Jason wants to lick them...
Jason needs to clean them and Jason needs to SMELL THEM!
SMELL MY SHOES.....
I am going to make you my cockold shoe slave



oh and by the way...
Jason ordered a pair of shoes today!
I cant wait for him to get them!
take a peek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment