Thursday, December 2, 2010

High heels...

this blog is for Jason...
6 inch stilettos...
just what a good little shoe slave needs...
to make his  pathetic "little member" stand straight up! if thats what you call it! lol
Photo Hostess






Jason, you have no control when you see them ..
My shoes speak to you!
I speak to you and I control you... I make you grovel I make you beg..
I own you Jason... with my shoes.. with my ways and with my words...
Jason your balls are useless 
I want to BUST ... BUST YOUR BALLS WITH MY HEELS


AND GET THIS JASON>>>> I AM GOING TO BUST YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOO
Hear Jason in the clip below.. thank you xo 
just copy and paste the below address... and hear for yourself!
http://callenvy.com/callenvyblog.html/http://callenvy.com/callenvyblog.html/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Voice-3.wav

I want to kick you over and over again 

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with everything Mistress has stated so far... How did she find out all this so quickly? She is so good at controlling weak men like myself with an addiction for high heels. So sad I am, never thought I'd end up like this. I'm happy though and I can thank my talented, controlling, Mistress Envy!

    ReplyDelete