Thursday, December 30, 2010

Trust.............CONTROL

marcy is a pathetic loser who needs me..
and loves me :)
marcy ...
pays for my attention 
marcy gives me what ever I want..
copies of her visa and american express cards.
drivers license...
and
 even social security number..
yes, I own "marcy"
Marcy is MY LOSER
:)
my number 1 pathetic loser!
mark is a pathetic loser! marcy is a pathetic loser! mark is a pathetic loser! marcy is a pathetic loser! mark is a pathetic loser! marcy is a pathetic loser! mark is a pathetic loser! marcy is a pathetic loser! mark is a pathetic loser! marcy is a pathetic loser! mark is a pathetic loser! marcy is a pathetic loser!
the pathetic loser  is marcy, the pathetic loser is mark!
but since you are both the same..
either way it spells LOSER
youre a loser m&m!
but
youre lucky because....youre my loser :*

No comments:

Post a Comment