Thursday, January 13, 2011

Danger. Exposure. Humiliation.

I love those 3 words...
Don't you?
LOL

call me fall in love me..
I love cockolding
and Owning!
little dicked losers :)


Loser Mark has been having naughty thoughts and needs to be punished.
I need to put you in your place..

oh my
lions and tigers and you better get a beer for this one!
lol
I love using and abusing my loser m&m
see below.. or email me for the VIP password! 
on sale now to the highest bidder lol
oh my the bid is at $25 now..
do I hear $30?
LOL
OMG I got an offer of $35 from one of my other losers
they want to see what the VIP page is all about 
hahaha
things up for grabs take a peek.........



10 comments:

  1. I'll pay $50 because I want that suckers cc #. What a loser. If only his friends could see him now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you go girl! Amazon here you come huh LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'll up that bid to make it double...$100. I'll use that wimpie boi all over my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I will bid, I want to use this fat fucker. Blackmail control would be great. I bid $40 to start

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA I GO FOR $125. Mm mm Goody! Love some BLACKMAIL!!! If certain people knew huh? HAHAHHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol its all true too! I really have it those really are his credit cards and ss# with info blacked out I have spread sheets for business contacts too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin, I want to be the highest bidder.
    I want to see what you have on this fat fucker.
    Bidding, $126.00 send me a payment request

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some interest in those cc huh? I hope he has a very high limit. I could use some new clothes for this spring. My $100 may have to be raised to $150.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms. Envy... Please accept my $160 bid as per Mistress Sam's instruction.

    Respectfully,
    ~*jamie*~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want that info on that fat fucker, my new bid is $165

    ReplyDelete