Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St.Patties day

knick nack patty wack!
lol
give a dog a bone!
lmaoooo


Oh where oh where is my sissy today
 oh where oh where can she be?


My sissy is feeling very pathetic ....
We were going to play last night .....


But Mistress <~ re me got busy! I had a call from early in the day until almost midnight.
over 8 hrs.


I was exhausted and sissy was disappointed


Sissy needed a bone last night and didnt get one..


Maybe tonight...


xo poor poor pathetic sissy marcy only good for tributes because mistress was tired.


loser is only good for tributes and buying me things like 
victoria secrets things
thank you loser
I love you xo

 Just a loser. Nothing more
marcy: Just a loser. Nothing more
marcy: Just a loser. Nothing more
marcy: Just a loser. Nothing more
marcy: Mark Martxxxxxxxc is a pathetic loser
marcy: Mark Marxxxxxxxxc is a pathetic loser
marcy: Mark Mxxxxxxxxxc is a pathetic loser
marcy: Mark Mxxxxxxxxc is a pathetic loser
marcy: Mark Maxxxxxxx is a pathetic loser





No comments:

Post a Comment