Thursday, March 3, 2011

T is for Thursday and Tiffany!!!!! OH GOOD SISSY!

okay sissy is really trying...
and spoiling me too :)
see below...
 lol I can't figure out how to open the band but I will!!! LOL :)~
I guess I am to excited ....
Thank you Sissy!

This came today!
Poor marcy hasnt gotten off in months and is doing everything to make me happy

msmarcy monroe: I love to dress like a school girl whore. I am owned by Mistress CallEnvy and obey he completely. I suck cock for her. And I cannot cum without hearing her voice. Presently I have not cum in over two months. As I must follow the rules. Mental chastity. She has complete control over me and my life. All I am good for is providing amusement, abuse and paying her money. This is all true and she really does have ultimate control.

No comments:

Post a Comment