Tuesday, April 12, 2011

YOU JUST HAVE TO LOVE LOSERS!


I LOVE MY LOSER!



After calling me my loser IMed me on yahoo...


(BTW I DO NOT CHAT ON YAHOO SO DONT ASK)


I ONLY chat ..talk on the phone on Niteflirt...
but anyway..


Loser was saying thank you see below..
and I was in a good mood I got a Victoria Secrets order ..


Yup spoiled but nice :)




marcy: Thank you for the call
marcy: Hangers still on
marcy: On tips now
marcy: Ok self administered pain. U enjoy you package
marcy: How about a gift card
marcy: VS ? Amazon ? Other?
Envy aka Robin: VS
Envy aka Robin: shorts are to large
Envy aka Robin: bra is beautiful
Envy aka Robin: cropped fleece pants are awesome
Envy aka Robin: love it
Envy aka Robin: got a dress sort of
Envy aka Robin: its for over out bathing suit or as a dress
Envy aka Robin: but its to big
Envy aka Robin: need a smaller size in that and the shorts
marcy: Ok VS
Envy aka Robin: lollllmarcy: How much to get what u want?  I am a loser so u name the amount
Envy aka Robin: 100
marcy: If that is what you need I will do it.
marcy: When I can get online consider it done
Envy aka Robin: okay great
marcy: It's what I do best
Envy aka Robin: yes I know it is
marcy: The only thing I am good for
marcy: Thank you
Envy aka Robin: Youre welcome Loser
marcy: I was expecting more. Nice mistress
marcy: Yes ma
marcy: Ma'am
marcy: Purchase done. U should get the email in a few hours
Envy aka Robin: lol you said you were broke if I send 250 I get 75 off
Envy aka Robin: so I should have uped it lol
Envy aka Robin: and free shipping lol
Envy aka Robin: oh well
Envy aka Robin: live and learn
Envy aka Robin: hahaha
Envy aka Robin: spend not send missed the p
Envy aka Robin: so its 175 thats what I did the last time
Envy aka Robin: and I had $10 off from them
Envy aka Robin: so it was 165 and I got 250 worht of things
Envy aka Robin: i did well
Envy aka Robin:
marcy: So
marcy: ???
Envy aka Robin: you should send me another 75 LOL then I can get $250 worth of things
marcy: Yes ma'ammarcy: Done. Sent 75 more as requested
marcy: Thank you again
marcy: T
marcy: H
marcy: N
marcy: K
marcy: Y
marcy: From one of your losers




$175 but with the special when you spend $250 you get $75 off so $175 = $250 now at VS

WHAT A GOOD SISSY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment