Sunday, June 26, 2011

Slutty Katie



DateRated ByRatingComments
06/26/2011   Slutty Katie  5-star DcA total dream cum true... Miss Envy turned me into a complete sissy sex slave for her amusement. I was a little nervous, but She took control and gladly wrapped my clitty around her little finger and made me prove I was her filthy toy. Call her!
06/26/2011   Slutty Katie  5-star DcSO HUMILIATING! She immediately told me that I was going to be her little sissy cum eating slut from now on. Made me invite Her to watch me on cam do the naughtiest things ever. Then squirt all over and lick it up while she took pictures.


06/26/2011   Slutty Katie  5-star DcI couldn't wait to show Her how I need to be used as a sissy. Two                  fingers, three and then FOUR! Then I was ready for Her big 13" strap on cock which she made me bounce up and down on while she laughed like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment