Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh check it out I have someone wanting to rent my sissy!


FROM:
TO:
  • judyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
  • msmarcy
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 8:25 AM

Message body

From: Judy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: msmarcyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 10:29 PM
Subject: Internet

Hi Marcy

I have been watching you on youtube and your Mistresses blog. You are very pathetic as your current Mistress states often.  Saw your website too.  When or if you tire of these silly games and want a real life experience hit me up. I am currently taking applications for sissy bois like you.  Don't worry, I don't charge much at all.

Your future
Mistress Judy 
I see you have been in contact with my loser marcy.
I do rent my loser out.. 

Attention; I own a sissy slut her name is msmarcy monroe
I have trained her for well over a year to do exactly as I say.
 I am offering this sissy for rental. Rental rates begin per hour and it is possible to rent her for several days. 
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
If this sissy does not perform as expected, if she refuses any command I will gladly refund your money and charge her for the same amount of rent.
 Use this sissy for amusement, for abuse just for the fun of it, or for errands and housework. 
Use her as you please. I have trained her very well at cock sucking and all her holes are ready if you desire to use her for pleasure.  
Please email for rates, serious replies only.

No comments:

Post a Comment