Sunday, January 29, 2012

I stole/borrowed this passage / blog from a friend Mistress Avarice

Mistress Avarice, included me in an blog she wrote.

see the following ....

Dommes I Adore

On the fourth Day of Mistress, I’d like to talk about…other Mistresses! 
No, not in the catty don’t ever see anyone else but fabulous moi,
but in the, I know some awesome Niteflirt phonesex Mistresses
, and you should know them too! I’ve probably mentioned all of them here at one time or another, but this time I’m devoting an entire post to the awesome dommes I know and adore. : )

Two of my faves are Lady Koregan and Milena Rouge.

Lady Koregan is not from the UK, but her style certainly speaks to me of a proper English domme disciplining naughty schoolboys. She does distance writing assignments, FOW, and helps teach recalcitrant males to behave as they should. She is intelligent, funny, and a joy to correspond with.








Milena Rouge’s style focuses on the erotic. She enjoys cock control, weaving fantasies, and teasing the poor little guys who land in her web. She is an expert in tantric sex and will be leading you around by your cock before you even know what has happened. You’ll thank her for it too.



Call Envy is sexy, sweet, and in control. She knows what she wants, and she expects you to get it for her. (and you will!) You might call her a cock tease or a vixen, but you WILL call her! I also LOVE the fact that she lives just down the road from me. (I’ll just leave you with that thought…*wink*)




It just so happens there’s another Domina who lives in my city that I know. She’s drop dead gorgeous, has an ascerbic wit, and an evil imagination. When she speaks, you will listen, or pay the price. Veronica Deville will have you on your knees begging to serve. I suggest you ask nicely. She also does in person pro-dom sessions for those who are interested.

These are just some of my most favorite dommes. There are many more I enjoy admiring from afar, and some great submissives as well, but that’s another post for another day. So, call my friends, and be sure to tell them that Mistress Avarice says "hello".

~Mistress Avarice 1-800-TO-FLIRT Ext: 0340-5343

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Envy, for the repost!
    You are awesome!
    xoxo,
    ~Mistress Avarice

    ReplyDelete