Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sissy tina

Im the gurliest pathetic boy
I like licking high heels and my dildotoy
Im in xxxx panties and a plug up my pig hole
Please GODDESS take my soul
I dream of being CALLENVYS blogslut
And like to put cartots up my sissybutt
I hump my bed looking at goddes pics
No release 4 sissy, poor sissyclit
I love wearing panties and lipstick
My gf must think im a widdle sissypig

I love sucking dildos, and gagging
I wanna suck dick 4 Goddess, please make it happen!
I need to b forced to film myself being a piggy
And eating garbage, maybe i get sicky
GODDESS is sooo amazing and divine
Im so lucky to serve her all the time
She will expose me, im sure She will :(
She is making me eat a daily sissypill
I wanna serve Her and adore her true wish
Making a sissyvideo of me singing popmusix


Cursey from sissy tina

No comments:

Post a Comment