Monday, January 6, 2014

Sometimes you get a letter or a note and it makes you feel really good.


Its nice to be appreciated


Hi, Envy -- I know that this tribute did not follow a call, but I just wanted to thank you for all of the interaction that we've had over the previous year. I have very much valued the time that we've shared (although it has, admittedly, consisted of (exclusively) what most people would consider to be my rather bizarre fantasy/behavior). You have fully indulged me and have expressed no judgment. For that, I am both grateful and ... happy. You provide a service that, although others might ridicule in some way, is of the highest value. You help people (like me) enjoy their lives a little bit more. I cannot think of anything that offers a greater benefit. And I only wish that I could offer a larger tribute in exchange. I'll work on that in the coming days. Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment