Friday, July 2, 2010

Fun Fetish Friday!

I had a busy morning but here I am! sheewie finally
Poor Sissy Marcy was getting worried that I didnt care
awww my poo poo sissy

It's assignment time!
Sissy Assignment time that is!
in order for sissy marcy to cum... she must complete the following tasks...
The following tasks require the use of a digital camera.
I want  photos with you Sissy Marcy
  1. You attached to an outdoor cart return rack.
  2. You in panties on the bench at the lake.........( you will know where)
  3. Sissy while you are there I want a photo of you in the woods too! lol
  4. a photo of your reflection while you are in your panties but not any reflection I want this to be a reflection of you in a store window ( a nail salon window)
  5. A photo with you holding a sign, I want you to make a sign showing how you are devoted to me :)
That will do it .... :) have a great weekend ! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment