Saturday, July 3, 2010

Silly Sissy Saturday... :)

Sissy...
You IMed me when I was on a call...
 I wasn't paying attention to you..or the keyboard!
I was paying attention to my call!
I didn't mean to type lost I meant list!! 
LOL silly silly sissy! It must be your meds for your hip...
(feel better sissy) ((((( Marcy))))) BIG HUG!
okay back to the real question!
DID you GET your LIST!!! Did you get the assignment list thats all :)
xo my best little sissy dont get so worried silly sissy
I love you honey bunny sugar pie :)~
once again.. the your assignment list that MUST BE completed for you to cum for me!

1.You attached to an outdoor cart return rack.


2.You in panties on the bench at the lake.........(one of our many little spots :)


3.Sissy while you are there I want a photo of you in the woods too! lol


4. A reflection of you in your panties, I want this to be a reflection of you in a store window ( a nail salon window)


5.A photo with you holding a sign, I want you to make a sign showing how you are devoted to me :)
xo my other blog is updated too go to CLICK HERE!

9 comments:

  1. Yes maam. I understand the assignment and will be working on it this week. You have control. I also apologize for my off base assumptions and assume I will be punished for it as I deserve. I am sure that whatever punishment you deem appropriate will include pics posted here for all to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mistress for going easy on me with the punishment assignment. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. ‎​U are a very kind and forgiving Mistress thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. ‎​U are a very kind and forgiving Mistress thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. ‎​U are a very very very kind and forgiving Mistress thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. ‎​U are a very kind and forgiving Mistress thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. ‎​‎​You are not only kind and forgiving you are also the hottest young lady on nite flirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. ‎​‎​You are not only kind and forgiving you are also the hottest young lady on nite flirt

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL butter me up a little
    *speaking of butter sounds like a good photo! :P

    ReplyDelete