Monday, December 20, 2010

Fuck over Loser Mark Day!

wait a minute why make it just for the day?
why not for until the end of the year! lol

I get guys asking me all the time about my VIP page... 
Do YOU have any idea what I have on the VIP page?
LOL my LOSER MARK DOES!!!!
It's ALL about ...
L
O
S
E
R
mark .... all kinds of information for blackmail and control.

Whether its Marcy or Mark it doesnt matter because I own YOU Mark!
And...I can make you do whatever I want..
starting with some new assignements!


  1. An updated photo of your drivers licence and credit cards.
  2. An updated copy of your address book! everything and everyone on there!
  3. I want a puppet show!
  4. You will be and are my puppet!
  5. I want you to get some barbie clothes.. to dress up your little dicklett lol ( perfect for the puppet show)
  6. I want you to get a cute little pink pj 

 a) I want you to put it on with cute fuzzy pink sleepers , then go to the hotel lobby and get some coffee.
 b) You will take photos for me and videos!
      7.  You can also wear this outfit to make me a video of you pumping gas while dressed!
how cute! I can't wait!
       8.  We can also use this outfit for our convenient store antics
  a) Get the girl behind the counter to video you barking like a dog and crawling around the floor while dressed in your cute little pink pjs.

Oh I like that last one lol I cant wait for the VIDEO ...

What a LOSER!
But youre my Loser !
* I know you will do as youre told..
because your job... is to amuse me.. to entertain me....
Now GET GOING LOSER!
**if you do a good job Loser, I may even allow you to cum!
WANT TO SEE WHAT A LOSER MARK REALLY IS?
CLICK BELOW.... http://callenvy.com/HallofShame/hallofshame.html

No comments:

Post a Comment