Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Project Expose Mark for what a LOSER he really is!

Went amazingly well!


I would say at least 80+ other flirts participated in humiliating sissy marcy!


I know marcy will be on that high for a while to come...
Marcy is still getting emails telling her what a loser she is and she still has to pay a buck for each loser email!


But you can only send the email once because you will be blocked after that.


Anyway, it worked out very well and I know marcys little clitty is still throbbing!


PATHETIC!
but I love you Marcy xoxo
                                                                     Your Mistress Envy



LMAO
whats really funny is ... 
I guess some of the other flirts didnt realize..
I have been talking to marcy everyday that marcy can call for over a year.

I trust marcy
 I own marcy
 or I wouldnt have had other flirts contact marcy

How PATHETIC 
marcy forgot to block a flirt.. and they tried to get marcy to call them!

After I included them on a little fun

it just shows how low some are.

The thing is they....

ENVY ME!!!!
I LOVE BEING ENVIED
I am "Envy"
ps got my new boots today thank you marcy :) 
I loved getting my VS cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment