Tuesday, December 14, 2010

slave caroline you will stop squirming

"slave caroline, you do not have permission to squirt. you will stop squirming."
 On the brink of orgasm slave caroline obeyed his Mistress and ceased his torturous wiggling. 
To have squirted without permission from Mistress Envy would have been sinful. Squirting in the satin straight jacket would have been a cardinal sin. 
"pet I am going to let you roll over and look up at me as I sit and cross my legs." Mistress Envy did sit and crossed Her long gorgeous legs. 
She dangled Her high heel above slave caroline's face. "slave caroline, you received a piece of mail today. 
Would you like to know what it is pet?" 
"Yes, please Mistress Envy." Who could be sending the sissy slave mail?
 "My, my slave caroline it's an invitation...
to your high school reunion." 
Fear ran through the slave's mind and body.
 "Reunion Mistress" said slave caroline. 
"Yes, and there is a personal note to you from Sally." 
"Oh Mistress Envy, pleased don't make me go....
Sally...oh no.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment