Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Latest update....

Let me fill you in..

The LOSER m&m wanted to make his Mistress happy.
Loser M told Mistress Envy otherwise known as ME
go for it you want that necklace on Ebay
* go for it I want you happy I will pay for it.
Have fun bidding <~ this is fun lol

So, Mistress bids high and gets what she wants...  a "Tiffany & Co." necklace...

Well it came...

I have other Tiffany pieces in fact Loser has gotten me a bracelet off of the Tiffany website
and that worked out beautifully :) I wear it everyday!

okay so where were we?

Oh yes the necklace well it wasnt cheap by any means Loser is not a cheap loser just a "Loser"

The necklace was not as described and was not what we saw in the photo.

So I am getting a refund.
Now loser and I get to go back on the web shopping lol

Geesh what a Loser! But I love my loser marcy :) / mark (:

No comments:

Post a Comment