Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wooden penis..

Lady Gaga has revealed that she was taught about sex with a wooden penis.
The 24-year-old singer - who attended a strict Catholic girls' school in her teens - admitted she barely had any contact with boys until she was 15 because she was always being lectured about the virtues of abstinence by her school nuns.
"I went to a Catholic school where the doors were sort of shut and the blinds were pulled down when the nurse came in to talk to us about safe sex and celibacy - it was more of an abstinence conversation than it was about safe sex," Contactmusic quoted her as telling WWD.
"It really was my biology teacher who taught us about safe sex. The wooden penises would come out and she would take out a condom and we would all sort of sit there. We barely even had contact with boys until I was 15 years old."
I JUST thought I would share... I have guys use spoons all of the time just never thought about a wooden penis before lol

No comments:

Post a Comment