Tuesday, July 6, 2010

1 Photo Down 5 More to GO!

Marcy is away this week...
Portland/Lake Oswego
so if you should see someone in a parking lot ..n
be sure to give her a hand!
she has a list of photos to get!


1.You attached to an outdoor cart return rack.
2.You in panties on the bench at the lake.........(one of our many little spots :)
3.Sissy while you are there I want a photo of you in the woods too! lol
4. A reflection of you in your panties, I want this to be a reflection of you in a store window ( a nail salon window)
5.A photo with you holding a sign, I want you to make a sign showing how you are devoted to me :)  
completed...
                        *extra*
6.You are to go get a pedicure...while you are getting it,
Get me photos! You can take the photos and they can take them for you!


109 right? or was it 108 or was it I know which one 
and so do you! oh my!

xo CLICK HERE! <~ for My Other BLOG :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment