Thursday, July 8, 2010

Reflections

tReflection Thursday... and one more assignment completed!

Mr. Mark  aka Marcy Monroe staying at the Hilton Garden Inn !!!
Room 109 will suck you dry. stop by,


I'm so glad you came out to help Mr.Mark!
Thursday, July 8, 2010


3 Photos Down 3 More to GO!

1.You attached to an outdoor cart return rack. Completed!
2.You in panties on the bench at the lake.........(one of our many little spots :)
3.Sissy while you are there I want a photo of you in the woods too! lol
4. A reflection of you in your panties, I want this to be a reflection of you in a store window ( a nail salon window) Completed!
5.A photo with you holding a sign, I want you to make a sign showing how you are devoted to me :) Completed!
*extra*
6.You are to go get a pedicure...while you are getting it,
Get me photos! You can take the photos and they can take them for you!

9 comments:

  1. (205) 8..-..0 oh my Marcy you slut!!!
    Trying to get me to post your number! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be better to give out your hotel number and room number ..
    Don't you? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mistress. We are here only to amuise you and your viewers. From msmarcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo. Post any and all that you wish. You are in control

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes maam. We say anything goes. Lmao at least I do. From marcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO made you look sissy made you LOOK!

    ReplyDelete