Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Come OUT and PLAY!

Good Sissy Marcy didn't care how busy the Target parking lot was...
Because Sissy Marcy KNEW she had to amuse and not disappoint his Mistress Envy!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
2 Photos Down 4 More to GO!
1.You attached to an outdoor cart return rack. completed!
2.You in panties on the bench at the lake.........(one of our many little spots :)
3.Sissy while you are there I want a photo of you in the woods too! lol
4. A reflection of you in your panties, I want this to be a reflection of you in a store window ( a nail salon window)
5.A photo with you holding a sign, I want you to make a sign showing how you are devoted to me :)
completed...
*extra*
6.You are to go get a pedicure...while you are getting it,
Get me photos! You can take the photos and they can take them for you!


L is for my Limp Dick Little Sissy Slut Ms.Marcy :) xo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mistress for allowing me to serve you. You Own Me Totally and now the world knows it. OMG

    ReplyDelete